Wednesday, May 19, 2010


so a few days ago i decided i wanted to blog again!!!!!!!!! but i was just waiting for that moment in time when i needed to let it out!!!! and today is that day!!!

last friday night i had ladies night with a few of my closest friends and we laffed danced and drank until we couldnt stand up straight!!!! while under the influence of alchohol one of my best friends told me she might be leaving for the navy soon...what she failed to tell me was that she would b leaving on WED!!!!! wow wed is sooooooo soon!!!!! i wasnt ready to deal with her not being here with me.... i know that the navy is something she wanted to do more than anything but i wasnt aware that her time to go would come so soon...im not sure if im ready to deal with life and all that it brings without having her in my corner....


day i want u to kno that im soooo uber proud of u but i cant help but b sad about the thought of you leaving me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want nothing but the best for u and wish u all the success in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love u lots and u betta show out!!!! ohhh and i'll be at ur graduation in august i promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


MeeK!

No comments:

Post a Comment