Sunday, May 23, 2010

mixed Emotions

Okay so as of right now im feeling like blah!!!!!!!! i've been feeling down for the last few days because i've been a tad bit on the lonely side! :-( i have been single for a looooong time lol and i know taht this may just sound like me having a legit girl moment but hey its my blog and i need to release so thats what imma do....

im tired of not having someone to cuddle with

im tired of all the niggas i talk to thinking they are entitled to have sex with me

im tired of niggas being wack{wack game, wack clothes, just wack ass lives}


im tired of lying ass niggas

im tired of having to teach grown ass men how to treat a lady

shit im tired of being let down bcuz i have high standards

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im tired of being sexually frustrated sheesh!!!!!!!

so if u know a sweet cute tall guy send him my way lololololololololol

and with all this said im headed to bed with my puppy!!!!

MeeK

No comments:

Post a Comment